Top Ten Reasons Why Your Business Needs Salesforce
Salesforce is quickly becoming one of the most well-known business in the world. They are easily the most popular Customer Relationship Management service in the industry. Business around the world are using Salesforce CRM, from small and medium sized businesses to large corporations. So why are so many businesses implementing its services? Well here are the top 10 reasons why your business should use Salesforce.
Let's get started...
- Improves Customer Data Quality & Management - The core function of all CRMs is management of customer data. Salesforce delivers this service by providing companies with a host of user-friendly options to input and manage their customer data. Adding, removing, updating, and sharing customer data is a breeze with Salesforce CRM.
- Improves Customer Service and Support - Fundamentally, CRMs are all about improving and managing the customer-business relationship. Salesforce takes this service to the next level with increased efficiency, automation, and overall quality of customer interactions. Your customers will take notice, and set you apart from the competition.
- Helps Acquire New Customers - Increasing your customer base is imperative to your business growing. Salesforce creates this opportunity by providing useful, informative reports and data about your existing customers, and by facilitating new sales and marketing campaigns. Salesforce even has options in place that are designed to slowly nurture a non-paying lead relationship into a happy, satisfied, and paying customer relationship.
- Increases Efficacy of Marketing Campaigns - Salesforce delivers marketing reports and data, and has a number of useful marketing and tracking apps on the AppExchange. It also integrates seamlessly with a host of other platforms, services, and programs to dramatically increase the efficacy and the ease of marketing campaigns.
- Enhances Cross Selling and Upselling Opportunities - With Salesforce, the data and reports delivered about customer demographics, past experiences, and other statistics, make it easy to see which customers will respond favourably to cross selling and upselling and even appreciate the opportunity to be made aware of new goods and services.
- Reduces Costs Associated with Sales, Services, and Marketing - Salesforce makes it easy to track which marketing campaigns are working, and which ones are not. This means that costly, useless or near-useless campaigns can be scrapped in favour of more lucrative approaches. At the same time, the reduced effort and manpower associated with executing and tracking these campaigns will also save the company money and improve productivity.
- Grows with your Business - A large challenge for growing businesses is the techniques that worked well in a small to medium sized company are often not suitable for larger businesses. Salesforce is prepared for your growth as all of its services are easily scalable to any size company.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction, Retention, and Loyalty - All of the benefits discussed above ultimately lead to much more positive customer interactions, and thus also lead to greater customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty. Salesforce CRM helps businesses earn the reputation as industry leaders in terms of customer satisfaction and experience.
- Improves Mobility of the Business - Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM, and also integrates very well with a variety of platforms, and works with all major operating systems and mobile devices. This means your Salesforce can be used out of the office and your information will always be available. This increased mobility will save you and your employees time and energy, while boosting productivity.
- Increases Profit Margins - The reduction in costs, increases in efficiency, boosts in sales and customer satisfaction, and other benefits discussed all ultimately lead to positive chances in one hugely important business metric: profit margins. Salesforce will help your business maximize the value and experience of each customer interaction while increasing productivity, and minimizing operating and marketing costs.
Let's get started...